verse

Friday, December 9, 2011

Welcome to the World Gabrielle

Jen and Chris welcomed Gabrielle Jolynn at 2:39 pm on Friday afternoon. She weighed 7.7 pounds and was 19 inches long. She is absolutely perfect! I was excited to meet her and see Jen after Cooper's program on Friday.
On Saturday I went back to the hospital to help Jen shower and get ready and big brother Ethan was there for a visit. He wasn't too interested in baby sister, but had fun playing with his older cousins, Tyler and Lauren.

Gabrielle has dimples just like her Mommy.

I was excited to get more time to snuggle. I love a newborn, there is nothing better!

She has lots of dark hair.

I went back on Sunday and helped Jen and then helped get Little Miss ready for the day and awake to eat. She doesn't like to be naked. I liked seeing her sweet feet and cute little tummy. She is so precious!

Adorable!

Welcome to the World Sweet Baby Girl!

We all love you so much and are so thankful for you!

No comments: