verse

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ugly Sweater Bowling Ball

On Sunday night our church hosted a young adult Ugly Sweater Christmas bowling party. It was so much fun! I'm not sure how much longer we fit in the young adult category, but for now we are all still a part of this group:). We went all out on our outfits and had a great time.
My lovely sweater is actually from my teaching days and Tom found his beautiful vest in the Walmart Woman's secion. I love his socks and elf shoes. I thought the tutu and tights were a good look to complete my ugly outfit. We had a great time of fun, fellowship, and food.

I love these girls and am thankful for their friendship! So happy to have great friends to get to do life with and have fun at the same time.

There were some great outfits!

Some sweaters had lights, were borrowed, from Goodwill, or made.

Robert won for highest score and Mandy won for ugliest sweater. Her sweater was actually a cat sweater that was embellished with garland, lights, and foam stickers. It was classy!

Tom and Brandon both won best dressed for the men. What a fun night!

No comments: