verse

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

All I Want...

On Thanksgiving Eve we had movie night at home.
We watched "All I Want for Christmas Is A Dog Charlie Brown". It was a perfect movie for our little boys.

Parker got a little side tracked and read his Santa book during the movie. We had hot cocoa at intermission.

While I cooked dinner the boys colored Christmas pictures and we listened to Christmas music on Pandora. There was a little dancing too.

I love to color too! Parker helped me:).

He was coloring in the Care Bear Christmas coloring book.

Baylor was busy at nap time wrapping presents for people and working on making some gifts.

Parker got a birthday present today when the UPS man came. He loves his presents and was so happy! I can't believe his party is next weekend, oh my I have lots to do.

Thanks Katie!!!

No comments: