verse

Friday, November 25, 2011

InstaFriday

I'm linking up for InstaFriday again. These are some pictures from the last two weeks.

life rearranged


Parker's second birthday is one week away! How did it sneak up on me so quickly. I have been busy on Mickey headbands, games, and favors. I think we are almost ready.
When we go shopping Parker likes to get play gift cards and pretend to be swiping them in his stroller. He then says pay, he's been shopping a few times.

The boys watched Home Alone for the first time this weekend.
After a folding marathon I texted Tom that I was not accepting new laundry for a day. I love looking at empty baskets but it doesn't last for long!
Daddy did his hair one morning.
Love his smile!
There were snow flurries coming down when he got off the bus.
Tom went to the Monday Night Football game in Greenbay and texted me this picture.

Baylor has made lots of purple pups since his art class. My favorite one was when he made it with Maddy in art on a big sheet of butcher paper and then they split it into two pieces so they could each bring a part home.

I love this candle.

Parker loves chips and salsa just like me.

I love to watch him sleep.






I've added these two videos too. The first one is the boys dancing when we were decorating. I love Parker jumping and watching his big brothers. The second one is when I was laying down with Parker and he was singing Jesus Joy. I love to hear his sweet voice sing about Jesus.

No comments: