verse

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day with my three boys.  We went to church and then came home to open a few presents.  Baylor painted me an ocean canvas and a few other pictures.  He also made me the sweetest card.  He is so sweet.
Coop painted me a picture too!  Daddy got me a new Ipad, I was excited and surprised!
I'm so thankful for these boys who call me mom.


Some days are hard and exhausting but I wouldn't trade my job as their mom for anything.  I love them so and feel so blessed.

I'm so thankful for my mom too!  She is such a blessing and I love her so.  She helps me so much and I so appreciate all she does for us.
The boys are crazy about their Mimi!
We went to lunch at Champp's with the whole family.  Cooper sat with Sarah and he loves playing with Drake.
Mom, Me, and Mama.
Mommy and Daddy withe our baby, soon to be big brother.
Mom and her kids.  After lunch we came home and I was able to take a long nap, my favorite.  We had Mimi, Pop, and Joe over for dinner and ate outside and enjoyed the nice night.  It was a great Mother's Day!

No comments: