verse

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Final Night at Sunset

On our last night we went to the beach before dinner to catch one last sunset.  If you wait until after dinner it's too late since sunset happens earlier this time of the year.  It's hard though to keep the boys sand free though when you are at the beach.  To tell a boy not to get sandy is almost crazy talk!

Thankful they call me Mom and I have the pleasure to watch them grow each day.  They days are not always easy but I love them fiercely.
Miss Sarah and the big boys.  We kept Parker and Sawyer up in the stroller.  I knew Park could not handle staying sand free.
There were so many sea gulls.
He loves the beach as much as I do.
 Mimi and Baylor.

He still loves to sit on your lap and cuddle.
Such a beautiful sight.
Every sunset is beautiful.
I never grow tired of this view.
This makes me want to sing "Our God is an Awesome God".
Good Job God.

2 comments:

The Gambrel Family said...

Beautiful sunset! You are right they never get old.

Diane Freestone said...

Nice sunset photos!! I am so glad that you love it down here...that means you will be back soon!