verse

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Baylor's Halloween Party

Then it was time for Baylor's party!  They wear costumes and have an all school parade to start the party.
Baylor and Sydney.
Baylor's class.
Mrs. Meyer with her students.
Lined up for the parade.
Since I was in charge of the party I wasn't sure how Sawyer would do so Mimi went with me and kept him all cozy and asleep.  I was so thankful she was there.
Since it was cold and windy the parade was in the gym.
I loved seeing all the student and staff.  Miss Emily is a cadet this year and was in my class when she was in first and second grade, how is that possible????
They gym was packed!
Katie was an Angry Bird.  Some of the costumes were so unique, loved the Jelly Belly costume.
Andrew Luck!
Loved the fourth grade team costumes.
They gym was packed.
It was a fun party.
I had four games for the kids to rotate in groups through.
They had pumpkin toss, pumpkin ring toss, mummy wrap, and pumpkin corn hole.

Getting wrapped.
They had Halloween cupcakes and drinks for snack.  During snack we played Halloween Jingo.
They loved playing and had a great party.

No comments: