verse

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Coop's New Wheels

He was so excited!
He took it for a long ride in Mimi and Miss EAnn's yard.
I can't believe he is almost three!
He left his jammies on but added his Johnny Tractor sweatshirt. It was a good look!
Baylor's turn for a drive.

Last night Mimi had the boys and I for dinner. I was so thankful since Tom was gone and I hadn't gone to the grocery:). Before dinner Cooper tried out his new four wheeler. The first thing he said when he saw it was, "This is AWESOME"! I must admit it is pretty awesome! It sure is big and it even has a shovel that attaches to the back in case you have some digging to do along the way. Baylor was nice to Coop and told him how cool it was, but it sure was hard for him. He said it was way better than his, we are working on being happy for your siblings:). Baylor did get to take it for a drive too! They are both going to enjoy it that's for sure!

No comments: