verse

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Night with Mama

Parker had lots to say at dinner. He was happy to be with his girls.
We love Mama!
Tom got home very early this morning which was such a blessing. We all missed him so much! Even though he travels all the time right now we still have a hard time adjusting to him being gone. Things are just better when he is home even if he is at work during the day. Mama always comes to Mimi's house on Thursday when Papa works at the food pantry and tonight they were going to Von Maur and to dinner. Mama loves Von Maur and so do I. I was so happy to be able to spend time with two of my favorite ladies tonight. Parker and I went along for some shopping and dinner. Mama found some new shoes and did a little Christmas shopping. After shopping we went to Paradise Bakery for a yummy dinner. I love their blue cheese salad and the cookies are to die for! I came home and checked in on my boys who were in bed. Coop was asleep on his last night as a two year old, seriously how can that be!

No comments: