verse

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh No!

He was so proud!
He thought he was a big deal.
Parker can climb the stairs!
I was working in the dining room and he was playing on the floor with a bowling pin, his favorite toy, right next to me. He started to crawl out of the room and I followed behind him. He went right for the stairs and started to climb up like he had done it a million times. He didn't stop or even look back, he was gone. I can't believe how fast he was! I brought him back down and he did it again and again. He even wanted to show off for Daddy and his big brothers, he was quite proud of himself. It is now time to get our trusty gates back out of the attic.

1 comment:

d_freestone said...

LOVED the pictures!! Something tells me that since Parker has watched the bigger boys he is ready to "run like the wind!" You may have your hands a little full! His smile would melt away any kind of bad feelings....