verse

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Meet Your Teacher

Tonight was Meet Your Teacher night at Baylor's school. He was excited to meet Mrs. Smith. I know he is going to love her and is going to love first grade!
He was excited to see him room.

We took his supplies and he didn't know how it was all going to fit into his desk. He was so funny.

I'm so happy Baylor and Maddy are in the same room.

Lily is in his room too!

Afterwards we went to Frosty Boy for dinner and ice cream with Maddy and Drew. I heard Baylor tell Maddy, "Don't tell my mom but I'm excited for school to start now". He did tell me at home that he was excited but he was sad because he didn't want to miss anything at home. He's already asked what we are doing tomorrow and I told him just laundry and cleaning. I was happy he liked it tonight!

No comments: