verse

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome to the World Kate

Welcome to the world Kate Schultz!

She weighed 7lbs 12 ozs and was 21 1/4 inches long. She was born at 8:27 am.
Is she precious or what? I can't wait to hold her tomorrow! We are so excited for Nicole, Carl, and big brother Eli!
She was scheduled to be born next Thursday but made a quick entrance into the world this week instead. What a blessing!



Parker was so excited this morning when he heard about Kate's arrival. He kept saying baby when I showed him her picture.




Mom and I went to go see The Help today, it was one of the best movies ever. I absolutely loved the book and the movie is amazing too! If you haven't read it you need to.




We ended up seeing the movie for free with a Senior Citizens group, it was an experience in itself.




While waiting for the bus, I found a new mole track in the front yard. Seriously these little moles are going to drive me crazy. I thought we got rid of them last summer but they're back.




Another successful ride home on the bus.




Cheese!




Cooper is gearing up for the fall and Halloween. This morning he came downstairs in his pumpkin sweatshirts and two different Halloween long sleeve shirts. At nap time he picked out his Halloween jammies. He's getting excited I tell you.

No comments: