verse

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Madison

What a cute little pumpkin!
He is definitely not for sale!!!!
I am so in love with him.
Mom and I had a great time.
Pop and Parker were buds.
Shopping and looking cute sure can get tiring.
I loved all the neat pumpkins and gourds. I see a big pumpkin patch in my future:).
Madison is such a neat historic town. There are so many beautiful homes!
On the way home we drove by Pop's grandpa's property. The house is not the same but this was the barn and where Pop played as a kid. He told us lots of stories about when he went to visit his grandparents. The poor barn is in need of serious repair.
On Sunday I went to church to sing with the joy jammers and then hurried home to get Parker, Mimi, and Pop. We all went to a craft show in Madison. Chautauqua in Madison is one of my favorite fall events. It is so pretty and the shops are just as much fun as the booths. It was a little cloudy with sprinkles in the morning so we were unsure of how the day would be, but it ended up being beautiful. Parker was such a good boy and was the hit of the day. Everyone said how cute he was in his pumpkin hat and people even asked to take his picture. We said we could have sold lots of pumpkin hats and sweaters there today!

No comments: