verse

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mary Poppins

What a fun night.
Practically Perfect in Every Way!
Mimi, Pop, and I went to the Broadway production of Mary Poppins. It was "practically perfect" in every way. The actors were great and the sets were amazing. I love all the songs and music in the show. Mary Poppins is one of my favorite movies and I have seen it lots and lots of times. When Baylor was two almost three this was one of his favorite movies. We watched it all the time and he would want to sing Jolly Holiday over and over. He had a big crush on Mary Poppins and was so excited to meet her at Disney. He thought she was beautiful. It was neat to see how they changed some parts for the stage. I enjoyed the entire performance and had such a great time. I loved all the sweet parts that made me so thankful for my sweet boys and what a joy it is to be able to spend every day with them and watch them grow and change, even if some days are harder than others! Some days I feel like I need help from Mary Poppins, she would get us in order in no time! Spit Spot!

No comments: