verse

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Proud of Jess


GUEST BLOGGER - TOM

I am so proud of Jessie. She has decided that she is going to cook dinner at least once a week and tonight was the first night. She was excited and called me several times from the grocery. When I got home the kitchen smelled great - she had made chicken enchiladas. They were FANTASTIC. I am sure she will post about the ingredients, process, etc - but I was so proud of her that I wanted to share and post the pic I took of her!

I love ya girl!

3 comments:

meg duerksen said...

WOO-HOO!!! way to go Jess! that is my favorite meal and i wish i had some right now.
good job keeping your hubby happy!
thanks for reading my blog too.
have a great friday!

jamie said...

Hilarious! Love the picture. You look like you should have your own cooking show!:) Looks good. Might have to try that recipe! We have a rule in our house that whoever cooks....the other person does the dishes!

The Gambrel Family said...

That looks delicious! I may have to try cooking more! Can't wait to see what you cook up next week!