verse

Friday, September 17, 2010

Steel Magnolias

Peyton after the show.
Her character is pregnant at the end of the play, she looked so cute and did a great job.
I had a BLT for dinner.
Mom had pulled pork.
Mom and I had fun night out together. We started at the Bread Ladies for dinner. On Friday nights there is live music at the restaurant and they were really good. The lady sounded very similar to June Carter Cash. I have never eaten dinner there, only had dessert before, and it was really good. The menu had lots of yummy things that I would like to try. We enjoyed being able to talk and actually hear each other during dinner. After dinner we walked to the little theatre in Greenfield to see the play Steel Magnolias. We went to see Peyton who played the role of Annalee in the show. She did such a wonderful job and the show was fantastic. Dennis directed the show and he did great too. The entire cast was great and we really enjoyed the show. Peyton is now 17 and is such a sweet young lady. I started babysitting her before she was even a year old. There were many weekends she would spend the night with us and I loved watching her. I would rather babysit her than do anything else. She was so much fun. Tom and I spent many weekend babysitting Peyton, Alec, and the twins. It was good training for us!

No comments: